Saturday, February 23, 2013

#15 Mail Art Received & Sent

The last visit to my mail box offered up these beauties. This is the 3rd piece of mail art from the prolific Jon Foster of North Carolina. It features his signature use of tape as embellishment. The card from A. Rizzuto ( yes, we're related) is a stamped, embossed, sewn extravaganza. The small attached envelope opens to reveal a congratulatory message. I've been fortunate to receive numerous handmade cards from her over the last several years. I quickly made a few postcards to thank contributors. To keep me from lagging behind, I keep a small stack of painted papers to which are added  hand-painted or printed elements, ephemera and  text. Each postcard I make  is unique and a revelation.

Fr_A Rizzuto showing opened envelope

Fr_A Rizzuto, NH, USA: Showing attached envelope


Fr_Jon Foster #3, NC, USA

to_Jon Foster #3
to_A Rizzuto
to_Angela Gue


No comments:

Post a Comment